Dromore High Sixth Form aims to provide a holistic education to all its pupils. In sixth form this is facilitated by an extensive enrichment programme. Pupils can avail of a range of activities and experiences. These include:
• Health related fitness/PE
• Personal finance / money management
• Careers visits / work experience
• Interview Skills
• Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme
• Various modules within a Life Skills programme; Habitat for Humanity, Business Enterprise, Model United Nations and an International Humanitarian trip.
Congratulations to Rebecca Elder in Year 13 whose application for a place on the Liverpool John Moores University residential visit was successful. Rebecca is one of just 50 Northern Irish prospective students to gain a place. During this all expenses paid trip in June she will find out about university life, the city of Liverpool, experience taster sessions and take part in team-building activities. This is the second consecutive time that a Dromore High School pupil has gained a place on this competitive scheme. Well done Rebecca!