YEAR 14 INTERVIEW SKILLS EVENING
This event will take place on Tuesday 20th November. Pupils and parents should see letter for details. The form should be returned to Mrs Scott by Friday 5th October.
Click Here to download Interview Skills Letter and reply slip – Letter 1 Parents Pupils Sept 2018
Dromore High Sixth Form aims to provide a holistic education to all its pupils. In sixth form this is facilitated by an extensive enrichment programme. Pupils can avail of a range of activities and experiences. These include:
• Health related fitness/PE
• Personal finance / money management
• Careers visits / work experience
• Interview Skills
• Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme
• Various modules within a Life Skills programme; Habitat for Humanity, Business Enterprise, Model United Nations and an International Humanitarian trip.