The Great DHS Easter Bake Off
Photo gallery – click to enlarge
• Help pupils understand and appreciate the role of the home and family as they relate to the development of the individual and society.
• Develop pupils’ understanding of the physical, emotional, intellectual and aesthetic needs of themselves and others which change throughout the life cycle.
• Increase pupils’ awareness of how needs can be met, making best use of available resources.
• Develop the critical thinking and decision making capacity of pupils on matters relating to the home and family.
• To promote and encourage an enjoyment of the practical element of the subject.